飞扬围棋

标题: 棋风测试 [打印本页]

作者: 初段    时间: 2013-6-14 20:10
标题: 棋风测试
http://style.baduk.org/

我测试的结果:

Your style is greedy

You like territory so much and it seems that we have similar playing styles.
Nowadays lot of top players plays for territory too. You may know that if you grab too much cash, you will have some weak groups on the board.

You must work more on Life&Death problems – they can help you to save such groups.

You may also improve your ability of defending weak groups by trying “Kill-all Go”: Place 17 handicap stones and try to live as white (even with a very small group).

If you are not able to live inside – make the handicap smaller.

说我贪空,容易产生孤棋,需要多做死活题,提高治孤能力。
作者: czh300    时间: 2013-6-14 22:24
Your style is very flexible

You have a talent!
Only high level dan or talented players can reach such results in this test.
You may quit your main job and start playing Go professionally!

作者: 狼烟缥缈    时间: 2013-6-15 16:20
Your style is aggressive

You like to fight, but sometimes it抯 better to keep your games simple, especially if you are leading.
If you want to become more rational, pay attention on the game records of these masters: Lee Changho, Kang Dongyun, Ma Xiaochun, Xie He.

作者: james_hypo    时间: 2013-6-15 16:52
Your style is aggressive

You like to fight, but sometimes it抯 better to keep your games simple, especially if you are leading.
If you want to become more rational, pay attention on the game records of these masters: Lee Changho, Kang Dongyun, Ma Xiaochun, Xie He.
跟楼上貌似一样的,依靠古谱入门的弊病,改不了了!
作者: 天外肥羊    时间: 2013-6-15 21:34

You have a talent!

和300一样
作者: ffzzaa    时间: 2013-6-15 22:38
Your style is flexible

Your Go style is flexible: you can play for territory as well as for influence.
Usually you make such decisions according to the whole-board situation or the playing style of your opponent.
You may force him to choose the strategy he hates. For example, if he likes moyos, you can play for influence yourself, just for making him angry.
Your Go style is actually the best one.
You may improve your Go by studying different things, but I suggest paying attention on yose and positional judgment.
作者: 二锅头加水    时间: 2013-6-16 03:54
我也测了一下,还挺准确的,确实偏好模样,胜负也不稳定。说起来还真是没怎么仔细打过小林、俞、李、朴的棋谱,打谱没什么针对性,就看谱度系统随机的每日一谱棋谱
Your style is influence-oriented

I bet you enjoy your games, but it抯 hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
You may know that it抯 easier to save the groups, than to attack and kill them.
Try to pay more attention on getting territory. Study games, played by Kobayashi Koichi, Yu Bin, Lee Changho, Paek Yeonghun and follow their ideas.
作者: 二锅头加水    时间: 2013-6-16 03:55
我也测了一下,还挺准确的,确实偏好模样,胜负也不稳定。说起来还真是没怎么仔细打过小林、俞、李、朴的棋谱,打谱没什么针对性,就看谱度系统随机的每日一谱棋谱

I bet you enjoy your games, but it抯 hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
Try to pay more attention on getting territory. Study games, played by Kobayashi Koichi, Yu Bin, Lee Changho, Paek Yeonghun and follow their ideas.

作者: 阿扬    时间: 2013-6-16 08:58
our style is flexible

Usually you make such decisions according to the whole-board situation or the playing style of your opponent.
You may force him to choose the strategy he hates. For example, if he likes moyos, you can play for influence yourself, just for making him angry.
You may improve your Go by studying different things, but I suggest paying attention on yose and positional judgment.

作者: 爱棋家    时间: 2013-6-16 22:49
郁闷,被认为是消极型的
作者: 花无双    时间: 2013-6-17 00:07
本帖最后由 花无双 于 2013-6-17 00:08 编辑

Your style is flexible

Usually you make such decisions according to the whole-board situation or theplaying style of your opponent.
You may force him to choose the strategy he hates. For example, if he likesmoyos, you can play for influence yourself, just for making him angry.
You may improve your Go by studying different things, but I suggest payingattention on yose and positional judgment.
貌似和阿扬一样的?

作者: shenlb    时间: 2013-6-17 10:38
Your style is flexible

作者: newgo    时间: 2013-6-17 11:29

作者: skyworkerzen    时间: 2013-6-17 20:54
Your style is aggressive

You like to fight, but sometimes it
作者: 烂柯小丁    时间: 2013-7-5 15:52
作者: zyzzhyzzx    时间: 2013-7-8 09:36

啥意思?
作者: zyzzhyzzx    时间: 2013-7-8 09:39
二锅头加水 发表于 2013-6-16 03:54
我也测了一下,还挺准确的,确实偏好模样,胜负也不稳定。说起来还真是没怎么仔细打过小林、俞、李、朴的棋 ...

我的测试结果和你差不多,可我绝对不是喜欢模样作战的呀!

作者: avesaint    时间: 2013-7-8 11:20
Your style is aggressive

Try again!

Please help us to promote our service by sharing this link http://style.baduk.org/

作者: avesaint    时间: 2013-7-8 11:20
有人翻译吗
作者: avesaint    时间: 2013-7-8 11:23
你的风格是积极的
你喜欢打架,但有时它抯更好的保持你的游戏简单,特别是如果你的领导。
如果你想变得更加理性,对这些大师的游戏记录注意:李昌镐,姜东润,马晓春,谢他。

作者: 二锅头加水    时间: 2013-7-9 00:25
avesaint 发表于 2013-7-8 11:20
Your style is aggressive

You like to fight, but sometimes it抯 better to keep your games simple,  ...

你棋风好战。你喜欢战斗,但是有时候保持局面简明会更好,特别是在你领先的时候。
如果你想行棋更为理性,请多打李昌镐、姜东润、马晓春及谢赫等高手的棋谱。

作者: 二锅头加水    时间: 2013-7-9 00:28
zyzzhyzzx 发表于 2013-7-8 09:39
我的测试结果和你差不多,可我绝对不是喜欢模样作战的呀!

大概是因为你做题的时候和实战时的选择不一样
作者: avesaint    时间: 2013-7-9 08:35
二锅头加水 发表于 2013-7-9 00:25
你棋风好战。你喜欢战斗,但是有时候保持局面简明会更好,特别是在你领先的时候。
如果你想行棋更为理性 ...

哈哈,谢谢二锅
作者: 双眼皮儿    时间: 2013-7-9 18:18
Your style is flexible

作者: foxxc    时间: 2013-8-13 15:00
和avesaint兄一样的,看来什么时候要打一打李昌镐的谱!呵呵
作者: 2188    时间: 2013-10-4 14:15

作者: 吉祥9527    时间: 2013-10-5 09:52
You like to fight, but sometimes it better to keep your games simple, especially if you are leading.

你很好斗,但有时它不能使游戏变得简单,特别是如果你是领导者,你需要变得更加理性,请学习或者吸取以下棋手的战斗实例:李昌镐,姜东润,马晓春,谢赫。

作者: piaoshiyu    时间: 2013-12-17 17:10
Your style is flexible

作者: jscounter    时间: 2013-12-17 22:38
Your style is flexible

作者: onlyq    时间: 2013-12-17 22:54
Your style is aggressive

Try again!

作者: chaojinaiba    时间: 2014-2-12 14:54

I bet you enjoy your games, but it hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
You may know that it  easier to save the groups, than to attack and kill them.
作者: lyowoa    时间: 2014-3-21 22:55
实话说,我个人认为这个评价是安慰性的,除非你有相应的实力走下去,而不是就一步ABCDE,我也是这个
Your style is flexible

作者: ssxxyy    时间: 2014-4-5 22:40
yose  什么意思?官子?

作者: cat1587    时间: 2014-6-13 14:02

在线翻译的看不大懂,哪位大神给翻译一下啊
作者: cat1587    时间: 2014-6-13 14:03
回复 cat1587 的帖子

google的翻译
你的风格是影响力为导向

我敢打赌,你享受你的游戏,但它抯很难保持高胜率打仅供moyos。
您可能知道,它抯更容易保存群体,而不是攻击和杀死他们。
尝试要在得到境内更多的关注。学习游戏,由小林光一,俞斌,李昌镐,白南舜Yeonghun,并按照自己的想法发挥。
作者: 初段    时间: 2014-6-13 18:39
回复 cat1587 的帖子

好像之前有人翻译过这个。你的棋风偏重外势。你喜欢这么下棋,但只走模样是很难保持高胜率的。做活容易,杀棋太难。多重视实地吧,研究研究小林光一,俞斌,李昌镐,朴永训的棋,借鉴他们的下法。

作者: cat1587    时间: 2014-6-28 15:35
回复 初段 的帖子

谢谢

作者: daigo    时间: 2014-8-11 17:59
Your style is flexible

不懂鸟语。谁帮忙翻译一下?
作者: 雁不孤行    时间: 2014-8-12 17:56
Your style is greedy

You like territory so much and it seems that we have similar playing styles.
Nowadays lot of top players plays for territory too. You may know that if you grab too much cash, you will have some weak groups on the board.
You must work more on Life&Death problems � they can help you to save such groups.
You may also improve your ability of defending weak groups by trying 揔ill-all Go�: Place 17 handicap stones and try to live as white (even with a very small group).
If you are not able to live inside � make the handicap smaller.

作者: ncwar123    时间: 2014-8-22 08:17
棋風為進取的(aggressive)
然後在結尾叫我打李昌鎬,姜東潤,曉東跟謝赫的譜。

作者: 一鹏03    时间: 2015-9-13 13:00
回复 阿扬 的帖子

Your style is flexible

作者: 死活玄机    时间: 2015-9-29 09:49

作者: 死活玄机    时间: 2015-9-29 09:49

作者: dhljp    时间: 2016-1-10 01:37
Your style is flexible

作者: cd318    时间: 2016-2-6 23:34
說得很準,我就是官子和形式判斷不行。

Your style is flexible

作者: Kycd2006    时间: 2016-3-2 11:19
本帖最后由 Kycd2006 于 2016-3-2 11:39 编辑

Your style is flexible

和15楼的一模一样

谷歌的翻译:
你的风格是灵活的
你的围棋风格灵活:你可以为境内以及对影响发挥。通常你根据整个板的情况或你的对手的比赛风格做出这样的决定。你可能会迫使他选择他讨厌的策略。例如,如果他喜欢模样的,你可以发挥自己的影响力,只是让他生气。你的围棋风格其实是最好的之一。你可以通过学习不同的东西提高你去,但我建议在什锦和位置判断关注。

根据谷歌的翻译,给修正下,大致如下:
你的风格是灵活的
你的围棋风格灵活:你取实地和取势一样好。通常你根据整盘的情况或你的对手的比赛风格做出决定。你可能会迫使他选择他讨厌的策略。例如,如果他喜欢模样,你会自己取势,只是让他生气。你的围棋风格其实是最好的之一。你可以通过学习不同的东西提高你的围棋,但我建议关注官子和形势判断。

作者: 一名二文    时间: 2016-5-2 23:13
乱扯谈。不准。
作者: 493245891    时间: 2016-5-18 10:58
Your style is very influence-oriented

Takemiya sensei is your favorite master.
You has lot of his books at home and you try to follow his ideas in your own games.
Takemiya is not a young player anymore. He cannot keep the high winning percentage or challenge for big titles. His playing style is still impressive, but it抯 getting less and less popular.
Try to help him! Show the people, that the influence-oriented ideas are always alive and prove them in real games!

表示不是很准。因为我不是特别喜欢模样,家里一本武宫正树的书都没有。
我喜欢的是在作战前树模样,就算破点也会强行作战,有些后发制人的感觉。
不过有个地方和武功很像,就是作战。
作者: qxh    时间: 2016-5-23 09:07
英文看不懂
作者: veryzhh    时间: 2016-6-2 16:07

I bet you enjoy your games, but it hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
You may know that it easier to save the groups, than to attack and kill them.
作者: fumino    时间: 2016-6-2 16:32
回复 Kycd2006 的帖子

Your style is flexible

你的棋风变化自在,既能取地,也能用势,此类判断通常会考量全局或对手的风格而定。你可以迫使对手下出他讨厌的棋,比如一个喜欢模样的对手,你也可以用厚势来对抗,让他失去平常心。
你的棋风真正是最好的。
虽然提高棋力的方法不止一端,但我建议你在官子和形势判断上 多下功夫。

作者: Kycd2006    时间: 2016-6-2 22:22
回复 fumino 的帖子

晕,挖坟哪!这个测试也就是那么一说。
其实我的棋力远没到讲究官子的地步;形势判断也不行,根本就没有做形势判断的习惯,大部分时候都是凭下的感觉判断局面,常常判断不对。

作者: fumino    时间: 2016-6-2 23:36
话说今年5月的帖子也不算太久=w=

也是个挺有意思的测试呢OWO 我主要是翻译了下亲的测试结果。。。
作者: 清一睿一    时间: 2016-6-15 07:17

作者: ultraungar    时间: 2016-7-28 00:20
Your style is flexible

作者: xchwd    时间: 2016-7-31 03:32
Your style is flexible

Try again!

Please help us to promote our service by sharing this link http://style.baduk.org/
作者: xchwd    时间: 2016-7-31 03:34
你的风格是灵活的

你去风格灵活:可以为领土以及影响力。
  通常你做出这样的决定根据整个董事会情况或你的对手的比赛风格。
  你可能会迫使他选择策略他讨厌。举个例子,如果他喜欢墨哟,你可以为影响自己,只是为了让他生气。
  你的风格是最好的一个。
  你可以提高你的学习不同的东西,但我建议关注yose positi

作者: xchwd    时间: 2016-7-31 03:39
还是fumino英文好,翻译插件太不靠谱。。。
你的棋风变化自在,既能取地,也能用势,此类判断通常会考量全局或对手的风格而定。你可以迫使对手下出他讨厌的棋,比如一个喜欢模样的对手,你也可以用厚势来对抗,让他失去平常心。
你的棋风真正是最好的。
虽然提高棋力的方法不止一端,但我建议你在官子和形势判断上 多下功夫。
作者: 小小胖虾米    时间: 2016-8-15 16:10
Your style is flexible

Try again!

作者: 坂田序之    时间: 2016-8-26 00:53
Your style is aggressive

You like to fight, but sometimes it𠏋 better to keep your games simple, especially if you are leading.

說我優勢的時候要怼 別在幹 哈哈
作者: 阶微    时间: 2016-9-2 23:11
说我该去学一学小林光一和李昌镐的棋
作者: milkwind666    时间: 2016-9-4 02:29

You have a talent!
作者: nonn    时间: 2023-7-22 17:33
謝謝分享測試網站,還有建議、挺不錯的!

Your style is passive

You play Go like a mouse on our banner
Try to attack more! If you want to change your passive playing style, study game records of Yoo Changhyuk, Takemiya, Cho Hunhyun or Miyazawa Goro.
You may also try “Kill-all Go”: Take 17 handicap stones (free placement) and try to kill every group of your opponent.
If you cannot kill them all – make the handicap bigger.

你的风格是被动

你下围棋就像我们旗帜上的老鼠
多尝试进攻!如果你想改变被动的下棋风格,可以研究一下柳昌赫、武宫正树、曹薰铉或宫泽五郎的对局记录。
您还可以尝试 "全杀围棋": 取 17 个残子(自由布局),尽量将对手的每一组棋都杀光。
如果无法全部杀死对手,就加大让子。

欢迎光临 飞扬围棋 (http://bbs.flygo.net/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2