搜索
楼主: 初段
打印 上一主题 下一主题

棋风测试

[复制链接]
31#
发表于 2014-2-12 14:54 | 只看该作者
Your style is influence-oriented

I bet you enjoy your games, but it hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
You may know that it  easier to save the groups, than to attack and kill them.
Try to pay more attention on getting territory. Study games, played by Kobayashi Koichi, Yu Bin, Lee Changho, Paek Yeonghun and follow their ideas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2014-3-21 22:55 | 只看该作者
实话说,我个人认为这个评价是安慰性的,除非你有相应的实力走下去,而不是就一步ABCDE,我也是这个
Your style is flexible

Your Go style is flexible: you can play for territory as well as for influence.
Usually you make such decisions according to the whole-board situation or the playing style of your opponent.
You may force him to choose the strategy he hates. For example, if he likes moyos, you can play for influence yourself, just for making him angry.
Your Go style is actually the best one.
You may improve your Go by studying different things, but I suggest paying attention on yose and positional judgment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2014-4-5 22:40 | 只看该作者
yose  什么意思?官子?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2014-6-13 14:02 | 只看该作者
Your style is influence-oriented

I bet you enjoy your games, but it抯 hard to keep high winning percentage by playing for moyos only.
You may know that it抯 easier to save the groups, than to attack and kill them.
Try to pay more attention on getting territory. Study games, played by Kobayashi Koichi, Yu Bin, Lee Changho, Paek Yeonghun and follow their ideas.
在线翻译的看不大懂,哪位大神给翻译一下啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2014-6-13 14:03 | 只看该作者
回复 cat1587 的帖子

google的翻译
你的风格是影响力为导向

我敢打赌,你享受你的游戏,但它抯很难保持高胜率打仅供moyos。
您可能知道,它抯更容易保存群体,而不是攻击和杀死他们。
尝试要在得到境内更多的关注。学习游戏,由小林光一,俞斌,李昌镐,白南舜Yeonghun,并按照自己的想法发挥。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-13 18:39 | 只看该作者
回复 cat1587 的帖子

好像之前有人翻译过这个。你的棋风偏重外势。你喜欢这么下棋,但只走模样是很难保持高胜率的。做活容易,杀棋太难。多重视实地吧,研究研究小林光一,俞斌,李昌镐,朴永训的棋,借鉴他们的下法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2014-6-28 15:35 | 只看该作者
回复 初段 的帖子

谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2014-8-12 17:56 | 只看该作者
Your style is greedy

You like territory so much and it seems that we have similar playing styles.
Nowadays lot of top players plays for territory too. You may know that if you grab too much cash, you will have some weak groups on the board.
You must work more on Life&Death problems � they can help you to save such groups.
You may also improve your ability of defending weak groups by trying 揔ill-all Go�: Place 17 handicap stones and try to live as white (even with a very small group).
If you are not able to live inside � make the handicap smaller.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2014-8-11 17:59 | 只看该作者
Your style is flexible

Usually you make such decisions according to the whole-board situation or the playing style of your opponent.
You may force him to choose the strategy he hates. For example, if he likes moyos, you can play for influence yourself, just for making him angry.
You may improve your Go by studying different things, but I suggest paying attention on yose and positional judgment.

不懂鸟语。谁帮忙翻译一下?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2014-8-22 08:17 | 只看该作者
棋風為進取的(aggressive)
然後在結尾叫我打李昌鎬,姜東潤,曉東跟謝赫的譜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2015-9-13 13:00 | 只看该作者
回复 阿扬 的帖子

Your style is flexible

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2015-9-29 09:49 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2015-9-29 09:49 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2016-1-10 01:37 | 只看该作者
Your style is flexible

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2016-2-6 23:34 | 只看该作者
說得很準,我就是官子和形式判斷不行。

Your style is flexible

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|飞扬围棋网 ( 苏ICP备11029047号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 14:22 , Processed in 0.139302 second(s), 17 queries .

since 2003飞扬围棋论坛 Licensed

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表